Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Now There's An Easier Way To Follow A Life Unprocessed


Many of us are not interested in adding to the load of emails we have to sort through in our inbox. While you can still receive email updates when I publish new articles, I've created another option for those of you who use Facebook. I think my mom might be the last Facebook holdout in the first world, so it's pretty safe to say that most of my readers are on Facebook. Right?

Let me know by following my page. I promise to give you the same quality content you're used to, just in a format that's a bit easier to share. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/alifeunprocessed

tulips

Below are Amazon Affiliate Ads. Any purchase made through them helps support our family. Thanks in advance!

Share the article to support the site!

Other Articles

Now There's An Easier Way To Follow A Life Unprocessed
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Get up to date articles the second they come out!